How to Apply
- Applicants are required to submit the completely filled prescribed Application Form(s) to the university along with all the documents as
mentioned in the admission form as per the schedule of admission.
- The application can be filled online or filled application form can be
sent to international office via email at email@example.com
- If the content in the marks sheet/transcript is not in English, a
certified English translated version must also be submitted in
addition to the native language certificate. Exception could be
allowed in cases where transcript issued is in language in which
teacher/expert/software is available within the university
- In case the result have not been released, the predicted
marks/grades or the term result of the qualifying examination must
- After receiving the application form and ascertaining the eligibility
condition being met, the university may issue the offer letter for the
provisional admission or conditional offer letter as the case may be.
- Acceptance letter shall be issued by the University subject to receipt
of fee and fulfilment of all the conditions of offer letter and otherwise
prescribed by the university.
- The applicant shall be required to submit the fees and also fulfil all
other condition(s) mentioned in the offer letter within stipulated time
- For details on payment of fees please refer to "How to Pay" section.
- Immediately after affecting the wire transfer, form of acceptance of
the Offer Letter available on the university website needs to be filled
and sent along with the scanned proof of the bank transfer to
firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
- If the conditions mentioned in the offer letter are not met and the
completely filled Acceptance of Offer Letter is not received by the
university before the last date of admission as mentioned in the
schedule of admission, the admission will not be confirmed unless
otherwise decided by the University.
- The student should obtain the acceptance letter from the university
and apply for student visa at the nearest Indian High Commission.
For more details contact +91-1824-444007 or email :
- Only on the production of the Student Visa, endorsed to Lovely Professional University, the applicant will be given the final admission to the programme/course of his/her choice, provided there is a seat in that particular programme/course is available at that point of time.
- The entire fee paid to the University is governed by the refund policy of the University.
- If, at any later stage, the applicant is found not eligible for admission, his/her admission will be cancelled.
- An International student will have to undergo a medical checkup and HIV Test at his/her own cost and submit a report of his/her medical examination to the University.