How to Apply
- Applicants are required to submit the completely filled
prescribed Application Form(s)to the university along with
all the documents as mentioned in the admission form as
per the schedule of admission.
- The application can be filled online or filled application form
can be sent to international office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the content in the marks sheet/transcript is not in English,
a certified English translated version must also be
submitted in addition to the native language certificate.
Exception could be allowed in cases where transcript
issued is in language in which teacher/expert/software is
available within the university
- In case the result have not been released, the predicted
marks/grades or the term result of the qualifying
examination must be submitted.
- After receiving the application form and ascertaining the
eligibility condition being met, the university may issue the
offer letter for the provisional admission or conditional offer
letter as the case may be.
- Acceptance letter shall be issued by the University subject
to receipt of fee and fulfilment of all the conditions of offer
letter and otherwise prescribed by the university.
- The applicant shall be required to submit the fees and also
fulfil all other condition(s) mentioned in the offer letter within
stipulated time period.
- For details on payment of fees please refer to “How to Pay”
section of this document or refer university website
w w w. l p u . i n ( u n d e r t h e h e a d A d m i s s i o n i . e .
http://www.lpu.in/admissions/admissions.php) for latest
- Immediately after affecting the wire transfer, form of
acceptance of the Offer Letter available on the university
website needs to be filled and sent along with the scanned
proof of the bank transfer to email@example.com by
- If the conditions mentioned in the offer letter are not met and
the completely filled Acceptance of Offer Letter is not received by the university before the last date of admission
as mentioned in the schedule of admission, the admission
will not be confirmed unless otherwise decided by the
- The student should obtain the acceptance letter from the university
and apply for student visa at the nearest Indian High Commission.
For more details contact +91-1824-444007 or email :
- Process for applicants whose name appears in the Merit
List: Applicants, whose name appears in the Merit List, are
required to pay the balance of the Tuition Fee and
Residential/Food/ Transport/ Vehicle Parking facility Fee
(as applicable), within three days after the display of the
merit list, except those who have already deposited the full
payment at the time of provisional registration.
Applicants to be admitted against vacant seats, on the
basis of qualifying examination or otherwise are required to
submit the application form(s) along with full amount of
Tuition Fee, Residential/Food/Transport/Vehicle Parking
facility Fee (if applicable) and late fee, if any.
- It generally takes 3-8 weeks to get the Indian
Visa. Thus it is advisable to apply for the visa
accordingly and consult the Indian High
Commission/Embassy, in the concerned